Know All About Children Teeth Eruption and Fall Out
06 Apr 2018
It is common for the parents to worry in case the baby teeth of their child don’t fall out at the right period. Infants walk, rollover, talk, and sit walk according to their development stages as explained by experts of Pediatric Dentistry In Dwarka. The same is applicable on a child losing his/her baby teeth. There could be certain developmental issues that need professional treatment.
Parents need to be informative enough about the dental health of their kids in order to ensure professional treatment from paediatric dental surgeon in Dwarka at the right time.
- Generally, kids lose their baby teeth at the age of six. However, some kids start losing theirs at the early age of five. Also, its normal if the baby tooth start falling at seven.
- An average child loses almost eight of his/her baby teeth by the timehe/she turns eight.
- Normally, kids falling in the age range of 8-10 years,don’t have to face much eruption or loss of teeth. It is recommended to get your kids evaluated by a professional offering pediatric dentistry in Dwarka by the time they turn seven. Interceptive orthodontic treatment is perfect for the children aging 8-10. The consultation determines if your kid’s jaws and teeth are developing in the right manner. The expert may intervene with treatment orrecommendation, if needed.
- Kids lose their remaining teeth at the age of ten years. Often, girls lose their teeth faster in comparison to the boys.
- Around 16, children begin to develop third molars. If need be, you may have to consult an expert for removal of teethin case of lack of space for new eruptions in the dental arch. It is because extraction is easier before complete development of the roots.The experts recommend x-rays in orderto determine the actual condition.
However, there is nothing to worry about their kid’s delayed tooth loss, unless there are the following conditions-
- Not sufficientspace for permanent teeth- This condition may cause crowding and new eruptions may fail to push themselves out.
- Missing permanent replacements- Baby teeth having no underlying permanent teeth may need to be treated by the professionals.
- Blocking of normal eruptions of permanent teeth due to extra set of teeth- A Paediatric dental surgeon in Dwarka can easily diagnose the issue through an x-ray. You’ll need to book a consultation with a reliable service provider.
Baby teeth secure until the eruption of permanent teeth. In case theyfall out at an early age, there are high chances that the space will be lost. This will eventually result in crowding of permanent teeth that lay underneath. Furthermore, the baby teeth that don’t fall off on time can cause crooking of the permanent ones, making the condition even more difficult. The good part is that if there is over-crowding of teeth, the baby teeth may fall off naturally. Make sure to consult an expert if the baby teeth of your child are lost due to decay or an accident. The dental expert will determine whether a space maintainer is required or not. Make sure to consult a reliable service provider.